Jory Lange became a lawyer to help make our communities safer.
Jory helps families who have been harmed by large corporations. Through his cases, Jory works to deter corporations from harming other families in the future.
After 14 years of practice, Jory has wide-ranging experience in litigating cases involving dangerous products. As Robins Cloud’s lead trial lawyer for mesothelioma cases, Jory helps families who have lost a loved one due to asbestos-caused cancers. As co-lead of Robins Cloud’s Food Safety team, Jory helps victims of food poisoning.
Jory grew up in San Antonio. After graduating with honors from the University of Chicago, he earned his law degree at the University of Texas School of Law. While at the University of Texas, he was awarded the Dean’s Achievement Award for achieving the highest grade in Constitutional Law I.
Jory lives in Houston with his wife and their four daughters, and their dog and two cats.
Areas of Practice:
- Food Safety
- Dangerous Products
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos-Caused Cancers
- Top 40 Under 40 – National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – National Trial Lawyers
- Best Attorneys of America
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate
- Million Dollar Advocate
- Avvo rated as a Superb Lawyer (10/10)
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, 2003
Dean’s Achievement Award for Highest Grade, Constitutional Law I
- University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, 2000
A.B. in Philosophy
- Association of Food & Drug Officials
- International Association for Food Protection
- Public Justice
- American Association of Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers
Past Employment Positions:
- Baron & Budd, Trial Associate
- Miller, Curtis & Weisbrod, Associate
- State Bar of Texas, 2003